400+ product management participants, 16 sessions, 22 speakers for our best yet Product Management unconference in Dublin.
- B2B Product Marketing: Tell me everything in 20 minutes presented by Oisin O’Connor
- Go to market: Panel Session presented by Dervilla Mullan, Orla Power, Liz (Wilson) Edwards, Barry Marron and Oisin O’Connor
- Design Just Ate My Software presented by John Leenane
- It’s Time to Reimagine R&D presented by John Leenane
- When the problem is solving the problem! presented by Eric Paquin
- Product Portfolio Strategy : Implementing the Cost of Delay Model to maximize Product Profitability presented by Heather Mangan
- Gamestorming for Innovation, Strategy and Change presented by Derval Kennedy
- Where the hell did my feature teams go? Lessons in moving from product management in a multinational to a startup presented by Bart Lehane
- How to define and manage services as a product presented by Eileen Fitzgerald
- Why Roadmaps Don’t Matter (that much) presented by Stephen Culligan
- What Product Management Leaders Know presented by Derek Organ, Tammy Billington-Dynes, Eoin Kirwan and Jane E Morgan
- The Art of Saying No (and Keeping Your Customers Happy) presented byKevin O’Donnell
- Panel Discussion – Managing the Product Management Triad presented bySiobhan Maughan
- How does Service Design & Product Management Co-Exist? presented by Gerry Scullion
- Challanges of B2B Product Manager presented by Gaurav Anand
- What history can teach us about Product Management presented by Glen Holmes
On behalf of the Product Management community, we thank our Product Camp Dublin 2017 headline supporters – Dublin Institute of Technology, Technology Ireland Software Skillnet, and Workday. And our core supporters Udemy, Swrve, Nitro, Inc., FINEOS and Pragmatic Marketing.
And thanks also to fellow organisers: Jane Morgan, Oisin O’Connor, Andrew Harbourne-Thomas, Mary Ryan, John Maguire, Simon Pepper, Fred Raguillat, Bob Tait, Claire Mc Bride, Madrie Scott, and Siobhan Maughan.
See you there!